WHAT'S THIS ABOUT WHOA!? Companies BIG & small are signing up with WHOA!

Did you know that social media marketing is the most cost-effective strategy to grow your brand!?

Of course you did! That’s why you are here, right now.

We want to work with brands that understand the power of the online universe. We want to push your companies awareness to new heights in ways that only we know how.

So… let us help you! Reach out with an email or call to find out how the WHOA! IS MEDIA team can help your brand become as BIG as it deserves.

You’ve earned it!

Contact Rebecca Watch video
Alt

Alt image

8 Social Media Facts and Statistics You Should Know in 2016 Your competitors are doing it, you should be too!

  1. Over 75% of all Internet users use social media
  2. For younger users, Instagram is more important than Facebook and Twitter
  3. LinkedIn is the most important social network for professionals 
  4. Most social networks are evenly split between males and females…
  5. For the 18-49 age group, YouTube has greater reach than any cable network
  6. YouTube is massive, but Facebook is still bigger
  7. Reddit is the best social network for large-scale communities
  8. Social media encourages the development of more extreme viewpoints

WHOA! Services Your success is our success.

Social Media Strategy

> Determining the best course of action for your brand
> Utilizing strategic social media channels
> Coordinating optimum timing for contests and promotions

Social Media Management

> Monitoring your online conversation
> Sharing engaging brand content
> Responding to customer comments and questions
> Planning and executing contests and promotions

Social Media Strategy

> Determining the best course of action for your brand
> Utilizing strategic social media channels
> Coordinating optimum timing for contests and promotions

Social Media Campaigns

> Running contests and promotions to build online following
> Creating viral campaigns to support company news
> Promoting sales and new products with giveaways

Social Media Campaigns

> Running contests and promotions to build online following
> Creating viral campaigns to support company news
> Promoting sales and new products with giveaways

Social Media Management

> Monitoring your online conversation
> Sharing engaging brand content
> Responding to customer comments and questions
> Planning and executing contests and promotions

Website Management

> Access to ongoing website support
> Cost effective way to make website updates
> Updating content and letting you know when changes are necessary

WordPress Web Design

> Custom website made on the Wordpress Platform
> Set-up on Google Webmasters and sitemap submissions
> Feature applications that support your brand

WordPress Training

> In person or streamed Wordpress training
> Learn how to update your site with new content
> Training booklet to act as a reference

WordPress Web Design

> Custom website made on the Wordpress Platform
> Set-up on Google Webmasters and sitemap submissions
> Feature applications that support your brand

WordPress Training

> In person or streamed Wordpress training
> Learn how to update your site with new content
> Training booklet to act as a reference

Website Management

> Access to ongoing website support
> Cost effective way to make website updates
> Updating content and letting you know when changes are necessary

Blogging for Search Engine Optimization

> Rank in Google search engines for targeted keywords
> Maximize website traffic people who are already interested in finding your products or services
> Achieve more on-site conversions

Website Content

> Writing engaging content for your website
> Strategically written for search engine optimization
> Formatted for optimum customer engagement and conversion

Blogging for Search Engine Optimization

> Rank in Google search engines for targeted keywords
> Maximize website traffic people who are already interested in finding your products or services
> Achieve more on-site conversions

Blogging

> Create content that engages and appeals to your target audience
> Share company updates and achievements
> Motivate your audience to make purchases
> Educate your audience on your business

Website Content

> Writing engaging content for your website
> Strategically written for search engine optimization
> Formatted for optimum customer engagement and conversion

Blogging

> Create content that engages and appeals to your target audience
> Share company updates and achievements
> Motivate your audience to make purchases
> Educate your audience on your business

Newsletters

> Give your customers company news and updates
> Connect with them to keep them engaged
> Build relationships with your audience to create long lasting customers

Promotions

> Drive immediate sales with newsletter promotions
> Run campaigns that encourage customer actions (social following, reviews, etc.)
> Reward your customers with deals and promotions

Customer Loyalty

> Your most loyal customers will sign-up for your newsletter
> Connect with them directly in a timely manner directly to their inbox
> Reach your customers with your messages in

Promotions

> Drive immediate sales with newsletter promotions
> Run campaigns that encourage customer actions (social following, reviews, etc.)
> Reward your customers with deals and promotions

Newsletters

> Give your customers company news and updates
> Connect with them to keep them engaged
> Build relationships with your audience to create long lasting customers

Customer Loyalty

> Your most loyal customers will sign-up for your newsletter
> Connect with them directly in a timely manner directly to their inbox
> Reach your customers with your messages in

Print Media Design

> Custom and original design of:
>> Brochures >> Flyers >> Business Cards >> Posters >> Product Packaging >> and more

Print Media Design

> Custom and original design of:
>> Brochures >> Flyers >> Business Cards >> Posters >> Product Packaging >> and more

Digital Media Design

> Branded look for all your online needs
> Custom social media graphics for all your social media channels
> Attractive online advertisement design

Branding

> Defining your brands personality
> Strategic brand develop for market competitiveness
> Creating a modern and  professional image

Branding

> Defining your brands personality
> Strategic brand develop for market competitiveness
> Creating a modern and  professional image

Digital Media Design

> Branded look for all your online needs
> Custom social media graphics for all your social media channels
> Attractive online advertisement design

WHOA! Clients Whose working with WHOA!?

Click the logo to view the project blog! Note: Not all logos have blogs 

Work with WHOA!

testimonials See What Clients Say About Us

WHOA! IS MEDIA Team Meet the Group of Experts!

Carlos Vega

Google Ad Specialist

Thomas Kerswell

Videographer

Tanya Zboya

Graphic Designer

Rebecca Kerswell

Owner, Marketing Specialist

Recent Blog Posts What is WHOA! up to? Read about our work

LEARN HOW TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS

Duo te delicata sapientem patrioque, sed magna bonorum id. Mei movet tibique te, dictas atomorum ut sit, debet legere noster ex nec. Sit at aperiri tractatos adipiscing, in platonem molestiae pertinacia nam.

5 tips how to be successful

Duo te delicata sapientem patrioque, sed magna bonorum id. Mei movet tibique te, dictas atomorum ut sit, debet legere noster ex nec. Sit at aperiri tractatos adipiscing, in platonem molestiae pertinacia nam.

First steps of success

Duo te delicata sapientem patrioque, sed magna bonorum id. Mei movet tibique te, dictas atomorum ut sit, debet legere noster ex nec. Sit at aperiri tractatos adipiscing, in platonem molestiae pertinacia nam.

Bugs on the Menu

Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Bugs on the Menu is a feature documentary about the Edible Insects movement as a strategy to manage future Food Security. The film company behind the documentary, 291 Film Company, wanted to raise awareness about the film

Kate Gillie Art

Role: Social Media Management and Marketing I started working with Kate in February of 2015. At the time she only had Facebook and was unsure how to leverage it to grow awareness of herself as an artist. After getting to know Kate

Malahat Nation

Malahat Nation Annual Champions Gala Role: Marketing and Communications Lead (Contract) I joined the Malahat Nation team in April of 2015 to lead all Marketing and Communications activities for the 3rd Annual Malahat Nations Champions Gala which happened on October 16, 2015. For

Brentwood College School

Role: Digital Marketing and Website Development Brentwood College School is one of my biggest relationships. I work with Brentwood College on all their Online Marketing needs with the focus of engaging current and past families and students. This includes: Development of 12

Dr. Segals

Role: Social Media Management, Blogging and E-Mail Marketing Timeline: November 2014 to March 2015 During my 5 month marketing campaign with Dr. Segal’s, I was able to kick-start their social media platforms. Working with their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, we saw their

Drink Rumble

Role: Marketing and Communications Responsibilities Marketing Communications Public Relations Social Media Management Graphic Design Website Development and Maintenance Promotions and Demonstrations   Descriptions Marketing Communications  Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate our core brand identity. Developed an Integrative Marketing

Our Office

WHOA! IS MEDIA Inc.
1029 Fort Street, Victoria
+1 250-208-1188

rebecca @ whoaismedia (dot) com

Contact Rebecca